To all Coaches, Trainers, Managers, Players, Parents & Ground Managers.
Please read the following:
After various incidents throughout the season Penrith Junior Rugby League has implemented a zero tolerance to any breaching of the rules. All clubs have been put on notice of what is expected from coaches, players, trainers and ground managers. Below are instructions that if you choose to ignore may see your players or coaching staff cited and suspended for the remainder of the year and possible loss of points.
1. If you have an injured player or a player who is not taking part in the game they are not to be sitting with the rest of the team. This is non-negotiable and all players who are not taking the field must be behind the player’s compound. Any player or coach who refuses the ground managers request may have their card pulled and will miss the remainder of the season.
2. Any player who leaves the bench to become involved in an on field fight will face an automatic 14 week suspension. Coaches please keep all players sitting in the compound at all times unless making a replacement.
3. Any coach or trainer who verbally attacks a referee will be cited by the referee and can face up to 12 months suspension, so with the semi-finals coming up please keep your emotions in check. Do not allow your coach or trainers to approach the referee for any reason.
4. All coaches, managers and trainers must be wearing their Identification arm bands on their arms. Placing them on your ankle or thigh is unacceptable to Penrith and they will deem that as a breach and you may also find yourself in trouble.
5. It is also a breach of Junior Laegue rules for any player to remove their Jersey during or after a game until the player moves to their dressing room. Coaches please ensure your players keep their Jerseys on until they get to dressing sheds,
If you are performing the duties of a ground manager you must be stationed behind the game day table where you are able to see any situations which may cause concern from the crowd. From this position you are also able to make sure both teams only have participating players on the bench and can keep possible trouble makers away from the field.
If you have any questions at all about the above information, please do not hesitate to contact our club president, Peter Howlett or club secretary Kim Neal.
THINK first | SPEAK/ACT second
#respect #letthemplay #emu4life #emufamily