Saturday trials are cancelled. Please know that the decision to cancel our games is not one we take lightly. Our canteen turns over good money on a day like the one we had planned for tomorrow. We HATE to cancel games but we will not put the safety of our players at risk. We do not own our fields. They are the property of Penrith Council and we have to pay the repair costs if it is in a state of disrepair. Please contact Pete or Megan if you have any problems with this decision.
A decision on Sunday trials will be made tomorrow. A move to St Marys Stadium training field is likely for C-Grade, A-Reserve and A-Grade.
A big thank you goes out to Matt Newton who was marking the fields when the downpour happened. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.