The likelihood of games going ahead this weekend is uncertain. Some clubs have closed their fields for the weekend. Blacktown Council will not assess their fields until midday tomorrow. If by chance, some fields remain open then some games may still go ahead and/or be moved. Please exercise common sense and patience, and await official word from you coach or manager as to whether your match has been cancelled, moved or is going ahead. We all want to play footy but not at the expense of our kids' safety, and destroying our fields.